SU7: appeal to Asobo

no matter how much QC they have, things will get past. Look at any OS or any complex AAA games. There are lots of moving parts

Indeed there are, but the mouse in VR bug has no defence, it’s incredibly poor that it was allowed to be released as is.

2 Likes

So calling the devs stupid and saying they dont know what they are doing is constructive right?

Not all posts granted, but the majority I’ve seen have not been “nasty”.

maybe you should visit avsim (that play is so toxic) or FB

but the mouse in VR bug has no defence

See that’s the exact kind of tone that won’t get you anywhere.

PMDG aircraft have never had a weather radar and AS doesn‘t provide any. Apparently there have actual „radars“ appeared in P3D recently but what PMDG use are simply position information of precipitation shared by AS. This can be done in MSFS too, have a look at the Garmins‘ use of Nexrad. A radar by definition is something entirely else. And honestly, I‘d rather no „radar“ at all before I look at these pink spots on the ND again.

Yep you read what you want to read, I see AVSim the same as this forum, full of helping hands and threads of concern.

1 Like

But it has no defence, it’s appalling that the most basic control function doesn’t work correctly when it worked just fine before.
It’s a regression that simply should NOT of been allowed to manifest let alone get released to the paying public, research the bug and you’ll know where me and at least 471 others who have voted are coming from.

1 Like

I just say that in 20 years, I have never seen a game developed so badly,
there are bugs at the beginning, okay, but it s absurd that after 1 year, one thing settles and 4 others break,
it is useless to take around, quality control in Asobo does not exist,
I am reminded of that scene of the first ROBOCOP where the bad guy says: “who cares if it works, the important thing is that I sell it”,
and I don’t say it but that’s it which has been going on for a year

3 Likes

Really? When I say weather radar, if you’ve been around long enough you should know what I mean. I’m not going to get technical about what exaclty is drawn, but when everyone says weather radar, they mean being able to see precipitation on the nd and that wasnt possible until AS

When RSR says „weather radar“ he says „weather radar“. :wink: so it‘s quite likely that you‘ll get your weather DISPLAY in the 737NG3 just like in the NGXu. I am indeed around long enough, all above with PMDG ^^

Even those German Simulator games, like Police Simulator?

I could care less about a weather radar. I’ll still buy the plane even if it doesnt have one. A plane in a sim without a weather radar wont stop me from enjoying all its other great features

I think that‘s the point. It‘s been a huge topic that the NG3 would release without a weather radar, bad bad MSFS etc
 but that wouldn‘t be any different from P3D and that‘s what people miss when they make a drama about this statement. RSR said radar, but that doesn‘t mean the NG3 wouldn‘t have a weather display. We should just enjoy the airplane, as you say, and stop thinking too much before it releases. RSR LOVES to play with words and I‘m quite certain this is one of his games :smiley:

I guess you werent around for ms flight or fsx

In the “known issues” list there’s nothing on the weather which afflicts everybody.

1 Like

Well,

1. I cannot fly or enjoy the sim since SU7 due to New bugs
  2. Maybe Lockdown is over in your country, my country Lockdown 4 just started today
  3. I am happy for you being able to enjoy the sim. But it should not only work for you but for everyone
5 Likes

I think this sort of thing is where most of the frustrated outbursts come from.
Most of us probably appreciate the complexity of getting the various data streams to play nicely and would accept that weather might not blend on the first attempt.

But basic things that did work ok that stop working? Especially when they are so integral to the experience like not being able to see where you are flying with either VR or TrackIR. That triggers a lot of folks, and for obvious reasons, these are your direct interface.

2 Likes

Recent post by a mod:

2 Likes