Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition Button Assignments

Thank for the reply. I read in an earlier post after my comment, that you don’t do video. LOL. Can I ask another question? So I want to make my Throttle Quadrant “Right axis: Joystick L-Axis 12” my flaps control. What would I assign to make that happen. (On my Hotas one, it was just two settings, "Flaps Decrease and Flaps increase.) Of course now, the Right axis needs to be both. Thanks again.

1 Like

You need to map the desired throttle quadrant axis to: Flaps Axis or Flaps Axis (0 to 100%) and you may need to tick the reverse axis box to get it configured so that fully forward is 0° and fully back is full flaps. Mess about with either of those.

Yeah, video… I can’t easy skim it for the info I’m seeking nor can I easily bookmark sections of it either. I very much loathe all the, “hey guys…” “be sure to hit that like button” “be sure to subscribe” blah, blah, blah. I prefer to read and always have. It can be so much more to the point.

1 Like

You were exactly right about taking the reverse axis as well. Last night I literally took the yolk and Thritle out of the box so I think I was kind of nervous about how it was going to work on the Xbox. After reading quite a bit of this post specifically your findings hi came home and was able to set up my speed brake throttle and flaps. So, thank you so very much and I appreciate the time you’ve taken to document these tips and instructions. Thank you again and it just goes to prove your point even further. Sometimes it takes a long time for the video gurus to reply back. You are awesome!

1 Like

hello, fairly new to all this, but has anybody manged to get the IAS/MACH - HDG/TRK etc working with the Fenix A320, everything else seems to work, but not them, is their a fix?