Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition Button Assignments

Thank for the reply. I read in an earlier post after my comment, that you don’t do video. LOL. Can I ask another question? So I want to make my Throttle Quadrant “Right axis: Joystick L-Axis 12” my flaps control. What would I assign to make that happen. (On my Hotas one, it was just two settings, "Flaps Decrease and Flaps increase.) Of course now, the Right axis needs to be both. Thanks again.

1 Like

You need to map the desired throttle quadrant axis to: Flaps Axis or Flaps Axis (0 to 100%) and you may need to tick the reverse axis box to get it configured so that fully forward is 0° and fully back is full flaps. Mess about with either of those.

Yeah, video… I can’t easy skim it for the info I’m seeking nor can I easily bookmark sections of it either. I very much loathe all the, “hey guys…” “be sure to hit that like button” “be sure to subscribe” blah, blah, blah. I prefer to read and always have. It can be so much more to the point.

1 Like

You were exactly right about taking the reverse axis as well. Last night I literally took the yolk and Thritle out of the box so I think I was kind of nervous about how it was going to work on the Xbox. After reading quite a bit of this post specifically your findings hi came home and was able to set up my speed brake throttle and flaps. So, thank you so very much and I appreciate the time you’ve taken to document these tips and instructions. Thank you again and it just goes to prove your point even further. Sometimes it takes a long time for the video gurus to reply back. You are awesome!

1 Like

hello, fairly new to all this, but has anybody manged to get the IAS/MACH - HDG/TRK etc working with the Fenix A320, everything else seems to work, but not them, is their a fix?

how do you get the SEL nob to engage the altadude/heading/speed by pressing the nob down same as if you right clicked the SEL nob IN-GAME???

Unfortunately, you don’t. For whatever reason that function — the pressing in (or pulling out) of the airliner autopilot knobs — doesn’t have a control map within the sim, at this time.

Perhaps in a future version they will add this.

If you are using a PC, there are options for add-ons that give further functions, beyond those in the base sim, the capability of being mapped.

Hey guys, I’ve got a question.

I’ve got the Boeing Edition Yoke. Reaching my mouse while flying in VR is pretty cumbersome.

Is there a way to reassign the 360 Hat switch on the yoke to be a mouse pointer instead? It would make life so much easier for me.

I don’t think that is possible.

However, may I recommend one of these? I’ve got two of them clamped to the desk flanking each side of the yoke.

VIVO Desk Clamp Adjustable… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLLZS8X?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I’ve got the mouse on the right and my Xbox controller sits on the left one.

This should work, thanks for the reply!

1 Like

What advice do folks have in this post re calibrating the axis on the throttle? I’ve followed the OP’s steps in this thread to no avail. My 2nd and 3rd lever have a disparity large enough to cause the engines to spool at about a 5% difference (and the PMDG 737 TOGA auto-throttle to disengage because the levers aren’t aligned).

Attached are screenshots of the misalignment in both MSFS and TM Control Panel. Both levers are dead-aligned physically.

Firmware is up to date.

This is driving me insane, all help appreciated.

Possibly a dumb question, so apologies, but have you contacted TM support directly?

If you do, please report back what they have to say.

Not yet - Given they don’t even seem to provide callibration instructions I haven’t gone that direction yet.

Hi all, let me start bij introducing myself ; I am 51 years old, and after 30 years of maybe even longer (was on the Atari ST, my 1st experience with FS ) back to this great game,but now on the console.

Anyhow, I also bought the Thrustmaster Boeing yoke ,but I have some questions about it though…

1st ; Why is navigation throught the game menu not possible with the yoke ? I mean, I can start the console with it, navigate through the Xbox menu, and start the game, but thats is. For going through the game menu I need the Xbox controller , and that seems strange too me.
2nd; why cant I find the option for setting the parking brake anywhere for the yoke ?Its there for the xbox controller, but I cant program it anywhere on the stick
3rd; Why do I have to keep trimming the plane ? When I trim the plane, after a while the nose while eventually keep dropping after a while…

Thx in advance !

Have you checked out Options—>Control Options for the yoke?

There are options there for making control assignments for the menu system, etc.

Straight out of the box I made massive changes to the default control profile, so I can’t tell you what the default brake control is(was). I’m sure you could find it in the control profile in the options. If not, you can assign your own.

Regarding the trim. It’s potentially a couple of things:

1. The sensitivity of the yoke needs to be adjusted to add more of a dead zone on the yoke. If that isn’t there, it’s possible the trim will be upset as the yoke is inputting small changes as it sits there in a neutral state.

2. This iteration of FS has far more a sophisticated weather system than those before it. It’s possible that you’re in flight conditions requiring more trim adjustments than you may have been used to in past flight simulators.

What plane are you flying that you’re finding this with?

Nevermind, found the awnsers to the 1st & snd question already ,now all I want to know why my plane still keeps dropping the nose even though I keep trimming.

Thx for the awnser , I found it already. I have been messing around for a while with making custom templates for the yoke, but for some sort reason they dont have al the options as the standard setting has.
Anyhow, I was too quick with asking, instead of trying a bit more for myself. I usually do :slight_smile:

The plane I am flying is the Beechcraft Baron G58 .

Definitely take a look at the sensitivity.

I have an issue with my yoke that has me contemplating sending it back to TM for repair.

If I push the yoke forward and then return it to neutral it doesn’t really return to neutral. You can see this reflected in the sensitivity settings.

Look at the Elevator Axis bar. Compare it to the Rudder Axis bar. On mine, you can see the elevator bar is coming up short. This is after I’ve pushed forward and returned the yoke to neutral.

If I pull back in the yoke just a tiny bit, it will then return properly to neutral.

If you have any sort of mechanical issue like this on yours, that could be part of your troubles with trim.

1 Like

Thx again for the reply. I will have a look at it tonight, but I don’t that’s the issue I am having.

1 Like

I got my problem with the trim drifting solved ; In assist-options, auto-trim was still on…

But, got a new prob,with the auto-pilot this time; Turning the autopilot off doesn’t seem to work completely… After turning off the AP, the throttle doesnt seem to work anymore…

If you’re flying an airliner, the Autothrottle function has a separate control from the autopilot.

1 Like