Time reset to an incorrect value mid-flight

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No, but part of the Beta Program

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

No, as it just happened as of now, mid-flight, for the first time ever.

Brief description of the issue:

I was flying from KATL to KLAS, I did not cross the international day change line,and mid-flight, suddenly the time moved backward to some time in the morning whilst it’s the afternoon UTC+1.
As you can see on the screen, it was around 1500 UTC whilst in the sim it was set to 1030UTC although the slider is set to “Real time”.
The weather did not seem to be affected: still live and corresponding to real data.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

https://i.ibb.co/PzsC80y/time.jpg

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

No idea! Simply fly I guess and hope the sun will revert its course!

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Not relevant. Only thing you may need to know is that my system is high-end, drivers and Windows up-to-date.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

XBOX S, on beta (1.37.9.0).

On weekend experienced something similar for the first time. In mid-flight time changed from 18:20 to 17:20 and even “the sun” from night to daylight.

Also noticed for the first time wrong time zone for Portugal (UTC +1 where it should be UTC)

Moved to Sim Update 15 Beta User Interface & Activities since OP indicated to be under SU15B.

Looks like the same issue than this one:

There are also those reports related to incorrect time:

Hapend recently with out beta

2 Likes

Important : I’m not in the BETA program, I’m flying the 1.36.2.0 version

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Not “reproduce it”, by the book. But experienced it.

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

I was fying between KIAD and CYYZ, real time, real weather. Night turned on during the flight. Happened to me on long flights for some days. I was laying on the side of “when going though time zone” but this flight was northbound, no timezone. Also, I think I’ve only seen flight going from day to night, I can’t recall a flight going from Night to day, but can’t be sure.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

N/A

Had the same today flying EDDH/ LGIR. UTC time changed midflight minus 6 hours. Live weather and time. I am not in the beta.

Issue pre-dates the Beta, see marked solution for the bug reports.