Top Mach Studios: Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor

It’s excellent. Zero complaints on the flight model here. So far, I’ve gone from Langley to Key West, and am a few min away from Randolph in TX close to where I’m at. Next test is the good ol Grand Canyon. If I have as much fun in this as I do in the F-16 in there…holy moly!

2 Likes

The cockpit seems more “complete” from the photos.
Is there an EFB?

Thanks for sharing! My pocket says the contrary :confused:

Here’s the cockpit zoomed out. You can move the screens around. That’s just how I like them. Excuse the iphone pic. It looks WAYYYYYY better than that.

1 Like

Couple of posts on this, but helpful to read the included manual a bit too. It’ll help you get started.

1 Like

uhhh thats looks awesome! the textures seems better than the F-16?? from the photos i can say that.

thanks again

ps: i’m a s u c k e r for good texture and systems/screens :wink:

I did, the problem is when you’re using the MFD or whatever when you press the buttons nothing happems nor does the menu to remove the ladder, etc.

They are. The 16 is really good, but this is better at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah thats the problem when you’re using the MFD or whatever, and click into “Sim” it’s a blank screen and the button presses don’t do anything when trying to turn on pump, etc.

This is the best flight experience i’ve had on a jet fighter in this sim so far ! :grin:

I’ve got F-14, T-45 and F35, they fly great but this F22 is really on another level…
Really, it is worth every penny of its price.

To you guys at TMS, congratz and thx for this sweet piece of fun you delivered, was worth the wait ! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Awesome, thats all all need to know :wink:
Thanks for sharing and one more question. How is the sounds!?

i wish i could get today, bought like 3 planes this last week and today the caravan overhaul.
You guys are ruining my day! :wink:

1 Like

Also solid. It’s a very unique engine note. I love it.

By the way, the way the sun interacts with the exterior is pretty sick too. It’s 1 PM in TX, so the sun is directly over me. It’s almost as if the paint is absorbing the light. Soooo good. I’m impressed with this release.

2 Likes

Time to put up that Rayban Aviator :wink:

1 Like

This is up there with the F-15C and E along with the 16C for me. It’s hard for a plane to knock those from my rankings. But…the 22 may just do it. All of them are awesome in their own right. Kinda just depends on how one wants to fly that day.

2 Likes

I hope you’ll be okay with us quoting you on this? Told the other guys that your comment warmed my turbines - lol

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead ! :blush:

I once was in your shoes so I know how much work and efforts it means to get a proper code for a release product to be fine for release. You all, at TMS, should be proud of what you achieved with this plane so take those well deserved flowers and show them out :grin:

2 Likes

The AP in this is magnificent. I was going to start Stray tonight, but… prob not. F-22 time! I haven’t been this happy about a plane since the F-16. I keep finding more features. Fun stuff.

1 Like

Feels like i invested in a broken plane. The first flight was ok, but now i have no inputs from my controller (rudder and aileron) at all in this plane (throttle&brakes works), i can move the drone like always but not the plane and it affects all other planes too after! i use the F22. When i delete the F22 from the folder everything is working again.

■■■■! getting harder to hold to get this one…

If it’s not too much trouble for you, would you kindly submit a support ticket to justflight.com and let them know the issue you’re having? That sounds like a wasm gauge load failure by the game. Also, did you try restarting the sim to see if the airplane worked for you again before deleting it?

Oh, and it goes without saying, we’re sorry you’re having this problem. This sounds very frustrating.

2 Likes