What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

I was thinking to myself as I made the turn into this airfield what if I was flying a float plane and came in from the other direction?

If you ran it off into the water would you crash or would you just skim along on the water…

3 Likes

Thats easy do it the way they water crops in the us west, just put a nice solid pole in the middle of the area of grass, and then fasten a rope on a winch on the mower side of things, then as you spin around in the circle you hit the advance/decress on the winch to change the diameter of the circle See problem solved, you could even strech an ethernet cable along the rope so you dont have to worry about losing signal.

Feel free to use that BTW ;p

1 Like

If you haven’t already, maybe give this a try. MAS*H - The film set » Microsoft Flight Simulator

You might also want to go the whole hog, get a Bell 47G and do it how it should be done. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just wanted to compliment the video of Crater Lake, Oregon msg # 8332, well done.
These are stills I’ve taken also of Crater Lake, Oregon using the Pitts Special S-2S.
LittleNavMap tracks my round trip out of Chiloquin State Airport 2S7.

5 Likes

I wondered if something like that was out there. I’m an Xbox user, though. I’d definitely love the Bell 47 at some point.

1 Like

Since an ILS approach to 22R in EBLG doesn’t work, finally managed to perform an OK-ish RNAV approach with an acceptable landing. Flight from EBOS to EBLG.

2 Likes

Cessna Caravan, Normandy to Britain,

Plymouth :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Nice weather in southeastern Wisconsin tonight so I had to take the Stearman up. Always love evening flights.

8 Likes

Over the Atlantic LPLA-CYYZ right after sunset.

4 Likes

Kitty copilot and I heading to Philadelphia.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Your stills are fantastic.

How do you get the Little Nav Map while frying? On your phone or on desktop?

I use Volanta but it is full of bugs and mistakes that they don’t seem to ever correct. I like the traditional look of the Little Nav Map.

Went flying in New Zealand in the Kodiak 100

4 Likes

Handflying the Fenix Airbus, and first successful landing. The nose wheel slammed down a little bit rough but the rest was fine.

And now I don´t know how to get this spoilers back in. Spoilers (armed) and Spoilers (0) changes nothing.

2 Likes

Been really enjoying my nightflying lately and I didn’t realise how beautiful the sim is at night with a bit of moonlight and no cloud cover. Flying down the coast of Queensland Australia.

2 Likes

Naples-Corfú (or Kerkira), an EasyJet route, a 45 minute flight.

Passing over Amalfi Coast

At destination

1 Like

Flew VAJJ to VOHS in the BAE 146 300 last night

2 Likes

I just flew a GA this morning from CBBC heading about 75-80 for a little over 30 minutes. During the flight I saw mountains reflected off of sea water both liquid and snow covered, along with fog and clouds. Suspending just a little bit of disbelief, I was flying over the real scenery and feeling the crisp air. Beautiful! Good job programmers!

1 Like

Was this addon scenery or default? Kinda cool that there are fireworks on Independence Day in cities… wonder if there was more fireworks elsewhere too! Cool find!

Flew VOHS to VECC in the amazing Bae 146 300 and I was using the British airways scheme for each flight

2 Likes

Finished the texture update for the Fenix Airbus. :slight_smile: Finally the Fenix cockpit is perfect* (*of course the weather radar is still missing).

And of course the spoiler speedbrake panel is now way more beautyful without this strange yellowish smudge stain.

And I have tested a double bird-strike on both engines to see if the RAT deploys automatically, and to check on the hydraulics ECAM if the RAT drives the blue hydraulic pump and the ESS Direct Current electricity bus.
It does.

3 Likes