What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Explored Parque Nacional Torres del Paine, Patagonia

4 Likes

Took an early morning flight around Mount Hood, Oregon, USA, in a beautiful and sleek JMB VL-3:

Flew up the coast of California, and of course fought with the sim trying to get it to give me some FPS, finally started playing nice around 1700 est…Hmmmm seems to be some correlation there?

5 Likes

Have been trying to perform an ILS approach at EBLG 22R. But I still haven’t understood how that works (22L and 22R have the same LOC frequency of 109.350) …

I keep flying the A320 when I really also want to do some VFR’ing

3 Likes

Volcanic spires “The Pitons”. St Lucia Island, Caribbean
Little NavMap tracks flight out of Hewanorra Int’l (TLPL)
Render Scale 200
Terrain Level of Detail 200
Objects Level of Detail 200
Terrain, Buildings, Trees, Grass, Texture “High”
Bing Data World Graphics “ON”
Weather and Wind adjusted to personal preference
Photogrammetry “ON”
Default scenery
No add-ons graphics

Click on image for a larger view.

5 Likes

C152 over Florida - Saint Petersburg

Oops, life weather doesn’t look nice… Landed somewhere :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Heading out of a very rainy Mumbai…

Cheers,
Nish

7 Likes

Arrived to Tanger - Ibn Batouta (GMTT) where my African tour will really end as my next stop will be somewhere in Europe

Didn’t want to fly over endless water, so I added some waypoints to keep it over land

At first I had some realy nice looking clouds

Also I now have apilot in my plane! So far it always showed the cockpit empty from outside camera, which was understandable, as there were complaints that pilots have their legs sticking out from the airframe, but it seems now they resolved it

Poor guy, I almost ran him over…

2 Likes

I got some nice new airplane!

Not sure if I should do the maiden flight this evening or tomorrow because this one might be something really special :wink:

1 Like

i wanted to fly above Meroe pyramids. There’s nothing to see :frowning:

How Crater Lake, Oregon looks like from the air…

2 Likes

A little tired and under the weather this evening but I wanted to get some evening pics of the Drzwiecki Designs KDCA that I bought last weekend. Great visuals and pretty easy on the frames as custom scenery goes.

8 Likes

Flew my A32NX from Las Vegas to Los Angeles… lots of AIG aircraft

2 Likes

Flew the BAE 146 300 from OPOR to VABB today

1 Like

I flew to the outdoor filming location for M* A* S* H today. If you know the show, you may recognize the hills.

The set location itself was just flat enough for me to land. It was one of the toughest landings and definitely dangerous but I was surprised to pull it off, so I set up camp. I was surprised that the towers in this photo on the hill in the background are the same as the ones in the intro filmed 50 years earlier.

12 Likes

Getting in some great flying around Japan today (my most second favourite place to fly in MSFS).

Fukuoka to Narita, Narita to Memanbetsu and Memanbetsu to Izumisano. Usual windy crosswind conditions at Narita always a fun and exciting landing there. 3 sector day pretty busy! Didn’t have to reload sim or anything ISLC giving me great performance.

5 Likes

So funny, sitting in a hotel room just offf the tip of your left wing!

5 Likes

Copilot’s chatty tonight on the way to LA.

8 Likes

Love the warning…

Cheers,
Nish

3 Likes

Early morning at Catalina Island, landed here after a short flight from Santa Paula.

3 Likes