What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 1)

Cruising over the French countryside and making postcards…

5 Likes

Took the GotGravel Vertigo out for a joyride around socal, with a visual landing on 20L at KSNA. Forgot how strong the reverse is on the Vertigo – ended up damaging my landing gear after going backwards on the runway… :wink:

1 Like

Learning curve for the PMDG 736, it’s been an amazing experience so far, and I’m nowhere close to mastering that beast.

Paris to Glasgow.
01-737-Paris-Scotland

Glasgow to Oslo.

I just love the experience. I’m so used to flying Airbus that it feels alien to me, thus so interesting. The stock 787 does not come anywhere close to this feeling.

4 Likes

Gave Neofly a go, it is fun, but can’t wait to get out of that 172 and into a DA62…

3 Likes

Just started my longest flight on MSFS to date - OMDB to YSSY

Forgot to set flaps for take-off, so we’re already off to a great start…

5 Likes

Flew from Van in Turkey to Kermanshah Iran.

4 Likes

Flew around Lake Qaroun and Wadi El Rayyan in the Faiyum Oasis, Egypt, in a JMB VL-3…

1 Like
1 Like

Had a nice hour long flight in the Black Square Caravan, from Kelowna CYLK down to Pitt Meadows CYPK. Really bouncy trip over the mountains. Departure was fogged in, and en-route saw many valleys to the South fogged in as well.

I didn’t do it on this trip, but if you ever see something like this, set the sun low on the horizon so that it casts shadows across those foggy valleys, then try flying down through them. The lighting’s really eerie.

8 Likes

Spent the evening making an avatar of me for the sim using an image of my face turned into a DDS file. Turned out ok.

10 Likes

Finally was able to upgrade my aircraft in Aviatife from the Seneca to an Embraer EMB-110, which has made a huge difference in making decent money per flight now. First flight is taking a charter load of passengers from Houghton, MI to Superior, WI.

Snapped a couple shots to mark the newest member of the fleet and even got a shot from a passenger of their view as we climbed out over Lake Superior.

4 Likes

Took a delta connection crj 700 operated by Skywest from KROC to KTDW

1 Like

Found that Ochiai has updated his scenery for Osaka and Kobe. Also flew around another creator’s helo scenery as well as practiced with the HPG action pack. Last one works well, but does not adapt well with inclines (hillside scenery)

7 Likes

Having an upsidedown moment in my last airport review in Rome-Ciampino LIRA by DeimoS Inc .

Check it out

3 Likes

Landed back on UK soil after flying around the world in the Flybywire A320 on VATSIM :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Flight along the south coast UK, EGHH to EGMD

5 Likes

Changed continents and flew from Cochin VOCC to Mandurai VOMD

6 Likes

Testing out my new airplane. The Sting S4

6 Likes

Re-installed an amazing free Capri scenery addon and flew the PC-12 for the first time. This is visually the most detailed addon I’ve seen so far. I wish MSFS would be like that everywhere!! It’s breathtaking in VR.

14 Likes

I’m still laughing with the following image of LGRP. Rhodes is really famous!!! 17:16 Local time…oh fyi there is no parking space…as you can see.

3 Likes