What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

unexpected couple of days off so rude not to get simming. i started with a lil Warbird love

visited STONE HENGE

and then done a spot of Military transport

16 Likes

Took the YMF5 out of Ault Field up to 8000ft this morning for a trip around Mount Baker. First time up that high in the YMF5.

13 Likes

Had my first few flights on my new PC today after playing on xbox for the last year and a half or so. All I have to say is I am blown away! The amount of things you can do is amazing and i’m sooo happy to have replay.

Took the Flybysimulations A320 out for a quick little spin. Very solid aircraft indeed.

Visibility wasnt very good so i missed the first part of the runway lol but any landing you can walk away from…

11 Likes

OMG! Bit foggy, innit? Love the west coast,

3 Likes

Just be careful you don’t fly off the edge!
:rofl:

3 Likes

@WristyLawyer204 thanks, glad you like them =) I can send you the original ones if you like, to get a higher resolution.

3 Likes

Celebrated the 75th anniversary of the beginning of Operation Vittles with a flight from Ramstein (no scenery for actual airports Wiesbaden and Rhein-Main) to Templehof (low-level 3rd party job just to activate it - all the sceneries are perty old ((not updated)). Nice flight. I had no idea there were so many postings of ‘The Big Lift’ on Youtube. Cheers!

11 Likes

Not today, but a couple of days ago. Visited another old marvel, the Parthenon. Hard time trying to land. It seems the actual ground is ‘invisible’. In the daytime shot that’s as close I could get. My altimeter indicated I was on the ground.

7 Likes

Flew from Norcal to Iceland in the C-17. Approach was a bit difficult due to the weather so I ended up landing at an airstrip with more room close by. C-17 isnt bad for freeware

8 Likes

Installed software updates, crashed the Bf 109 in another crosswind takeoff, and haven’t had a chance to get back to it. :wink:

3 Likes

Coming up on RJTT over Japan. Can anyone confirm if that is Mt. Fuji off in the distance?

OK, yeah it’s Mt. Fuji.

6 Likes

Port Mathurin, Mauritius - in real-weather, real-time

4 Likes

Melbourne to Sydney, Australia - in real-weather, real-time

10 Likes

Western Croatia - in real-weather, real-time

7 Likes

Welcome to Namibia!

SAA76 after landing.

Routing FAOR-FYWH

5 Likes

I managed to do the fourth leg of the Micke Lang DA62 atlantic ferry flight from Wick (EGPC) to Reykjavík (BIRK) .

It took an eternity to do this leg especially as there was nothing to see for the most part of this 4 hours 47 minutes trip as it was over open waters. The autopilot did a good job for the most part, but in the end it was not willing to do the approach, so I had to take it over. I couldn’t do RWY19 as Micke did in the original flight as there was quite a wind from 310, so I ended up using RWY31 instead. However boring it is to fly over the sea, I really wish I could do such a trip IRL…

I edited the video, speeding up the cruising parts, so the uploaded version is though uncut, still only 1:46 long. Will upload eventually here:

In the meantime do check out the original flight at:

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing.

Micke Langs flights are on my to do list.

1 Like

Fenixed from EGLL Heathrow to EGPH Edinburgh. I was busy almost the whole flight, hardly got to look out of the window.

6 Likes

Morning commute from KDCA to CYYZ. Getting the hang of the CRJ.

6 Likes

i decided to keep on with the military transport theme and managed 2 firsts for me

One landing using drone cam
and

My 1st Moving carrier landing
Happy Days

6 Likes