What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

How did you get that haze effect? Looks pretty good with the horizon obscured as it often is, IRL.

1 Like

So, another go in the Hawk. Departed Cranwell. Let the AP handle much of it, so had a stable, picturesque flight. Then came the huge rain over my destination at RAF Valley. Hairy approach, indeed. Practice needed.

9 Likes

I did next 2 legs of Czech route in WB-Sim C172 in real weather. It was nice weather of Indian summer. I have to take advantage of it, before foggy and rainy autumn. Today it was beer tour: LKKV :airplane: LKLN :airplane: LKCS

City of the most famous beer, Pilsner Urquell.

City of another famous beer, Budvar. Although there are 2 breweries disputing “Budweiser” trademark, Belgian and Czech. And in different countries different company won the trademark, so Budweiser is different beer in different countries.

This time I had so stabilized approach I could take photo just before flare.

10 Likes

Berlin-Brandenburg Airport to Kos. My brother flew today irl with Ryanair. He said it was a very hard landing.

5 Likes

Full flight from Gothenburg to Gdańsk, was some nice weather in the Baltic. Decided to share the full departure for those who are interested.

-Bram
SkyLane

6 Likes

Greek islands are amazing to fly to, love it!

2 Likes

Flight from Trondheim to Brønnøysund and back (Norway)

Landing at Brønnøysund earlier today. Bit high but I didn’t want to end up in the trees:

The return flight, landing back in Trondheim tonight:

12 Likes

I just sent it to live weather, it seems to reproduce those hazy conditions pretty well.

2 Likes

I haven’t flown for a while due to Starfield being out. Had some instant-clouds suddenly appear but it was still an enjoyable flight!

6 Likes

Late trip in Germany

12 Likes

LIPR - EPMO

Beta testing - live traffic

8 Likes

Trondheim (NO) to Groningen (NL)

8 Likes

Evening flight from Adelaide to Perth:

Boarding

Ready for take-off

First seconds airborne:

Some screenshots when there was still sunlight:

Final approach to Perth:

Landed!

ATC assigned me a gate already occupied by static aircraft…

(that Virgin Atlantic should be me :frowning: )

7 Likes

Beautiful flight from Sao Paulo to Rio.
Besides it’s initial teething issues the FSS E175 is certainly growing on me as favorite.

6 Likes

Late afternoon hand flown flight from Bordeaux(LFBD) to Porto(LPPR), Iris PC-21, live weather.

8 Likes

Messing with the miltech wold carriers add on with the halo pelican :slight_smile:

Due to the fact we don’t have any navy trainers or the greyhound

2 Likes

We have the hawk.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it out then

2 Likes
2 Likes

SSW SF-206 Crosswind Landing

8 Likes