What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

For scenery I used flight sim.to scenery map and aircraft was the payware atr one and I keep it set on live weather

A handful of circuits in the evening - the first one was a disaster!

8 Likes

I want McCoy to look real, but I hear the payware has an issue at one of the bridges on a taxiway - some kind of elevation issue. Don’t know if they fixed it. Glasgow, the UK 2000 scenery has some great 4-wheel taxiway issues, as planes are not Jeeps. Thanks for getting back. Keep 'em flying!

1 Like

Finnair EFHK-EFVA. The Finnish midsummer is beautiful!

10 Likes

Manila to Palau. BATC had me descend way too early.

7 Likes

Today I took out Taog’s Huey and cruised around in the Grand Canyon. I’m still learning how to handle a helicopter after being pretty much solely a fixed wing pilot. The Huey is just a blast to fly though.

Then I took the Beech 18 out from Ketchikan to Prince Rupert in less than ideal weather. ATIS said 3nm of visibility so I got to practice my IFR skills a bit. Made it without issue. With the Denarq mod this plane is very involved and fun to fly.

9 Likes

I’m not sure this is what they meant by touch-n-go …

9 Likes

8 Likes

Flew Hilton head island to Charlotte in the halo pelican

5 Likes

From Over Farm (Gloucester) to Broadmeadow Airfield (Hereford);
for Rwy 28: tight turn to avoid local houses; instructions here

Following River Wye

Downwind of Broadmeadow Airfield Rwy 28

10 Likes

Only had a short time to fly this morning, so decided to do a regional hop with the Inibuilds SC7 Skyvan

10 Likes

Welcome to North Eleutheria! :desert_island:

8 Likes

Departed KLAX in the PMDG 777-300 and decided to return. Full fuel/overweight landing…no problem. I dumped fuel. OMG it really works!!!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Otto took us up for more VFR practice at Lake Tahoe (KTVL)

9 Likes

Charlotte to Asheville in the Latin IFR airbus a319

1 Like

EGNM to EGFF

8 Likes

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Boeing 777-306(ER), PH-BFV from Amsterdam-Schiphol (EHAM) to Rome-Fiumicino (LIRF)

8 Likes

Let’s Fly Through Hurricane Beryl

1 Like

Brussels to Napoli as SN3169:

EBBR/25L CIV1E CIV N872 MEDIL UN872 LESDO UM728 RESMI UL612 OGULO DCT OKASI DCT OKEKO DCT MOU DCT MADIV DCT MOKIP DCT TUFTA DCT KOGAS DCT MEDAM DCT NITAM DCT MOGBO DCT ELB M729 PNZ PNZ1AC LIRN/06

The Lossless Scaling app/mod from Steam works a dream for these FPS heavy airports. Just wondering if anyone in the community has tips on how to reduce the apparent mouse lag? Even with ‘adjust cursor speed’ set to on, it still feels a bit slow. TIA :salute:

10 Likes