What did you do in MSFS today? (Part 2)

Had some fun with the boys
THX 2 @Baracus250 for organizing and BIG THX 2 @GotGravel for the tips, tricks and insights

5 Likes

Took the Cessna 152 from The Dalles / Columbia Regional to Arlington Municipal, following the Columbia upriver along the Oregon/Washington border.

It’s cold and gray in Portland, but east of the Cascades it’s a beautiful day!

Wind farm on the Washington side; Note the snowy peak of Mt Adams a bit to the left.

Washington to the left of me, Oregon to the right; here I am, stuck in the middle with you!

There’s turbines on the Oregon side too. :slight_smile:

Arlington Municipal, just this side of a military training area that includes a bombing range. Stay out! :smiley:

Everybody remember where we parked.

10 Likes

Had an amazing time in today’s Wilga Bush Racing Series group flight. Had to return to take another lap after making scenery adjustments suggested earlier, and have a closer look at the scenery and more of that bumpy air! After doing all those laps at Wanaka I now feel like a pro at regulating airspeed in a dive (and engine temperature as well). Landed at NZWA and put out the hammock and give Wilma a rest, she’s had a busy day.

10 Likes

1950s Luftwaffe transport flight from Hamburg to Frankfurt

11 Likes

KIAD-KBOS
UAL641

Flying the Northeast Corridor from Washington to Boston at FL370.

13 Likes

Took the A319 from Jakarta (WIII) to VOMM (India)

5 Likes

Monday flight: Delta Air Lines A320 from Tucson (KTUS) to Oklahoma (KOKC)

10 Likes

flew into Portland today passing Mt. St. Helens on the way.

10 Likes

Toodled around the San Francisco Bay on a nice clear afternoon; quick hop from Concord to Novato in the Diamond DV20. Rotax go brrrrr! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Making a circuit in the Leipzig area. Plenty of things to do.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Early morning hop from Arlington, Oregon to The Dalles / Columbia Gorge Regional, heading downriver.

12 Likes

First photo session with the An-225 - haven’t flown it yet, though. Still a bit in disbelief that this is a screenshot captured on my Series X - the future for us console simmers is bright.

13 Likes

I took the Albatros further South in my world tour with it, going VOR to VOR from Panama Pacifica (MPPA) to José María Córdova (SKRG):

SU12 seemed to have messed up something in the GNS530, even though I have removed and reinstalled my addons, still my actual direction and the GNS perceived heading was way different as you can see. With an actual heading of 138 the plane on the GNS was looking about 190-200-ish. Couldn’t find ou how to sync that, but managed to complete the flight nevertheless

Video later here:

6 Likes

Short hop with the AN-2.

btw, where’s the manual?

10 Likes

Is this the Inibuilds KOKC? If so how is it? I live in the area and am thinking about buying it.

1 Like

Having established that SU12 works I did another flight, but this time with the HondaJet and on Vatsim:

Video later here:

8 Likes

I don’t usually do landing challenges, but I gave the featured one a try:

This was the best one in 4 attempts

8 Likes

Flew from Harrisburg PA KMDT to Chicago Midway KMDW on a Boeing 737 Max

2 Likes

Found mahself a shack. This is from yesterday in NZ, took a flight over in the PAC 750, then saw something resembling an ultralight airstrip but unlabeled. So I took the Drifter back to investigate, and catch some ridge lift on a breezy day.

7 Likes