Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Wow. Looks more like a submarine inside!

1 Like

It ( the 314 ) is being worked on, I forget who by.

Being from the other side of the atlantic I can’t help but want a Shorts flying boat.

There were a few.

Do you mean the WWII Short S.25 Sunderland and Short S.26 “G Class”

… or the 1930’s “Golden Age” Short S.23 and S.30 Empire Class flying boats ?

Qantas Short Empire Class:

4 Likes

Probably a C class ( S.23/S.30 ) - while the Sunderland is a better aircraft & interesting inside in it’s own way, the C class is pretty famous as a civil aircraft & has all the fun interwar interiors & so on. Admittedly there’s Sunderlands around still to go and photograph/measure…

The MD530 from Milviz is my No 1 on the list. It is TC’s helicopter in the Magnum pi tv series. They released it a long time ago for P3d v4. Hoping for ressurrection!

Lockheed Air Express too…

1 Like

ah … Roscoe Turner !!

… he actually flew a Boeing 247D in the MacRoberston air race from London to Sydney but had to almost drop out after being forced to make an emergency landing in Bourke NSW, due to low oil pressure and engine issues (surprise surprise) . He finished third overall just 2 hours behind the outright winners in a DC2.

2 Likes

the man was a legendary aviator to be sure

Has anyone mentioned the Convair B58.

2 Likes

ah yes, from back in a time when fast jets were actually fast.

An XB-70 Valkyrie would be interesting as well.

2 Likes

Yessss!!!

Talk about a low-vis cockpit - this would be a true challenge to fly.

1 Like

Some of these are used as single and twin trainers in my local flight school. I might find myself in the cockpit of some them one day, IRL or in the sim :wink:

Would love to see a Hawker Fury released

hawker-fury-1931-istrebitel-raf-biplan-vzlet

And for curiosity value a Westland Wapiti

RAF-in-Combat.com_Westland-Wapiti-03

2 Likes

So many that would be must buys for me…

Avro Lancaster (know there’s one in the works but still excited for it)
de Havilland Mosquito
Hawker Hurricane (i have the freeware one, but…)
Panavia Tornado

3 Likes

V-22 Osprey
A400 M
Tornado
Eurofighter ( not the abomination from Bredok)
C-130

2 Likes

Göppingen Gö 3

4 Likes

5 Likes

Stampe SV4

3 Likes

There is a freeware one out but it does use a 747 cockpit. Antonov AN-225 "Mriya" » Microsoft Flight Simulator

1 Like

Maybe a somehow boring and predictable plane for some aviators, but I want an A350.

You will notice it´s not a spaceship when it can´t go higher than 40.000ft… but not one minute earlier :smiley:

Fenix, Feeeeeeeeeeenix… wouldn´t this be a nice challenge creating the first and best A350 ever made? :wink:

3 Likes