Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

I suppose at this point I should admit to a bit of hyperbole - I never actually looked across the intranets to ensure there really never was one built for any flight sim…
However - and notwithstanding - the Norseman is a fine Canadian beast of a bush plane and would be a pleasant surprise to those who have no idea, and a long overdue addition to any aviation enthusiasts hangar.

1 Like

As soon as we get free moving aircraft carriers, an A-5 Vigilante would be fun

1 Like

AoA Simulations has one for XP11. It is quite fun to fly and I had no idea of just how bonkers the thrust to weight ratio is on that jet until I started reading up on it when I bought it. That thing is a rocket ship in a clean condition. It would be a real treat to have one in MSFS for sure.

1 Like

I get the impression the A-5 will be as fun as the F-14 will be

Watching Saturdays coverage of the Selfridge air show, T-33 would be handy too
Add F-100

1 Like

Wish someone would bring back the Lake Renegade. Sharpest amphibious around. Most fun to fly in real time. Was in fsx and fx9. Shouldnt be to bad to remaster for msfs2020.

Cirrus Vision G2+

Is anyone developing that?

I’m willing to pay the price for a study-level version.

Thanks.

We really need small prop commuter planes:
-ATR-42
-ATR-72
-EMB120
-Saab 340
-ERJ145

The thing is, those planes are perfect for short flights to regional airports where no Airbus will land. This style of flying is so much fun! At the most moment we only have thoice between flying GA planes or big airliners.

6 Likes

Flight FX is doing the Vision Jet. Not a G2 though. Should be out soon hopefully.

1 Like

ATR is in development (Milviz; Asobo) … unfortunately, it seems a looooooong way to go.

2 Likes

Thank you. I know about that development.

G2+ is what interests me.

There are already a lot of archaic planes from yesteryears. It would have been good to see something that is latest - and good-looking.

1 Like

That’s an excellent point. I hope once we get past the “converted to MSFS” planes, we’ll start seeing some more current planes.

1 Like

These screenshots are from October 2021. Milviz ATR 72-600 WIP Previews

1 Like

The Airbus A319 Neo and Fairchild Metroliner III are also on the list

7 Likes

Aerostar

5 Likes

Ditto on the Aerostar (lets hope A2A eventually come out with theirs ) and the SF-260 (one or two in the works) .

1 Like

No dubts: Piaggio P180 Avanti Evo.
Fastest & Coolest Turboprop in the world.

1 Like

Was really hoping it releases before summer…Milviz been working on an “ATR” project for about 5 years but still nothing but screenshots to show for it

I am in the mood to fly something really oversized.
An Airbus A350-1000, Airbus A380, or Boeing 747 Queen of the Skies cargo plane.

We all know that an A350 will unfortunately never happen (except Fenix will do it. ONLY Fenix can do it!) so the only hope is the PMDG Queen of the Skies with Trent 1000 decorated with futuristic Chevrons. Or a 777 freighter!

Brilliant products take time. It will be worth the wait.

2 Likes