Which Aircraft are at the top of your wishlist for third-party devs to make?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Its really coming?

If you’re referring to the MV ATR, the answer is yes, it’s being worked on.

3 Likes

For me its the Airbus aircraft since theres hardly any out other than the A320neos and it’s A321 (to my knowledge). Would love to see A330, A340, A350 and the A380 I know flybywire are doing an A380. Would love to see the Airbus Beluga or Boeings Dreamlifter along with some older versions of the 747 passenger or cargo variants.

2 Likes

the A380 from FBW will take a good while. Probably around 2024 i think.

I would love to see Fenix make a bigger Airbus like the A350.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for any twin, large prop liner in the 250 kt + cruise range. Seriously lacking.
Saab 340
ATR 72
Fokker 50
De Havilland Dash 7 or 8
etc…

5 Likes

Snow Palm Studios did a Dash 8 but by all accounts it is not great … wait for the Majestic one.

2 Likes

I think I will after that :smile:
I had a Fokker 50 in FSX and that was really nice. Had a high rate of climb too, loved it.

After seeing it at RIAT. The new Airbus H175M which is likely taking over from the RAF Puma HC2, Griffin & special operation (SAS) Dauphin’s.

3 Likes
  • Airbus A380 (not FBW)
  • Airbus A350-900
  • Airbus A350-1000
  • Airbus A220
2 Likes

I remember a time when jets were Jets

They looked like jets, they sounded like jets, and they flew like jets

15 Likes

Pretty please… Frank are you out there?

5 Likes

Well most of what I want is either being worked on by someone, or released. They only aircraft I have not seen mentioned as being “worked on” that I would be interested in is a B787 or A350. I believe Aerosoft is “thinking about it” when it comes to the 350. As for the 787, I wouldn’t hold your breath for the Quality Wings one.

If you want a study level 787, your most likely gonna have to wait for Flight Factor v2, and X-Plane 12.

That’s fine, I need a reason to buy the other sim also.

Marc

Study level L1011 & B757 for certain. A300B4 would be nice as would the B717. We’re more than halfway through 2022. Every airplane (at least payware) should be study level at this point in the 21st century. I am not holding my breath though.

1 Like

T-tail jets with back-mounted engines and sharp angled wings are my favorite! AWESOME design!
Especially tri-jets.
But because of their wing design icing was a real problem, and the second problem was the prone to deep-stalling. A stall you can´t get out of until touch-down…

Yes what´s going on with the 787?
https://www.qualitywingssim.com/v.2.0.1.8/Boeing-787-Family.php

https://www.qualitywingssim.com/v.2.0.1.8/Boeing-787-Virtual-Cockpit.php

After the Fenix release no one is daring to bring another Airliner.

2 Likes

I wish TOGA Simulations would bring their Mitsubishi MU-2 v2.0 to MSFS. I don’t think some of these devs realise how much they can make on this platform. I for one would buy it instantly and I’m sure many others would too!

I understand its not as simple as that, they have to learn the SDK / API etc etc I’m just hoping they read this and bring it to MSFS :grinning:

2 Likes

I need more cargo aircraft of the piston prop persuasion:

Curtiss C-46 Commando

Fairchild C-119 Flying Boxcar

Fairchild C-123 Provider

Boeing C-97 Stratofreighter (we all know who could do that one :wink: )

Hopefully the Douglas DC-3 will be good. That’s pretty much the most important of them all. Keeping my fingers crossed!

18 Likes

Probably mentioned already …

9 Likes

I want to see a Casa C101 theyre pretty iconic trainers here in Spain, also slugish and challenging :smirk:

3 Likes

Now THAT’s a good list

3 Likes