White dot visible since 1.33.3.0 (fixed on PC beta 1.34.11.0)

Me too, i see the white dot since the AAU2 update. I hope they gonna fix it. Never had that issue before.

5 Likes

im begining to think that no one actually tests the software after they make changes - its crazy…

White dot back and mouse glitches on/off plus white borders around panels!

who tests this software?

3 Likes

That was a nav date update.

I’m sure I’ve seen the white boxes a long time ago, so I think that is a regression. I’ve never seen the white dot before though, that is certainly new. It’s been around a while, but I had never seen it myself until AAU2.

1 Like

We do, during beta. Then it gets reported. Then they try to fix it, unsuccessfully. Gets reported again, and again, and again.

Then they release the update anyways because deadlines.

What I don’t understand is why we can’t get a hotfix. Clearly the „core simmers“ as they like to call us lately do not like this immersion breaking dot and white outline. Just give us an option to disable it, heck even a startup parameter that has to be set manually would suffice so there’s no Uli work involved.

6 Likes

The very topic you are reading now is the proof that this bug was found and escalated on day one. It came originally from the AAU2 section on this forum and was moved to this bug section after the beta was finished.
It’s entirely up to Asobo that they did not fix it in the weeks that the beta ran, which is completely bonkers to my view.

10 Likes

Yes I see it now too, after mandatory update. MS Store Edition

1 Like

Well that dot is totally ruin everything for me. In the P28 it hovers above the toggle gun sight command and the it won’t disappear at all. asobo needs to fix it. And if they don’t remove it for good at least make an option so that we can turn that darn thing off.

5 Likes

Thanks!! It is much appreciated :raised_hands:t2:

It’s SUCH a pity that all the great work by Matt and his Working Title gets drowned out by a stupid, and annoying white dot that NOBODY asked for!

6 Likes

Moderators why is there no hotfix? Can you ask the developers that please? Also what is their reasoning to delay a fix until the next sim update which is months away? Also why they made no attempt to fully fix this very big game affecting issue during the beta period?

Working for a software developer myself we would never release an update with such an obvious and major flaw, I have to be very honest with you here and say I find this lack of urgency to fix this issue very disheartening and unprofessional.

Thank you.

12 Likes

Not only do I now have the white dot but I get the intermittent white outline of the avionics now. Grrr…

1 Like

Well this “bug” will probably never be addressed nor fixed now that 2024 is on the way and due to be released. They will spend most of their focus on it. This undercooked never finished sim, I feel, may have been feelers for 2024 the whole time or they would have gotten these “bugs” fixed a long time ago. I will definitely not buy MSFS 2024 till I see how it turns out and if they have all these “bugs” fixed and the sim isnt half baked and undercooked. I feel like we are just a test platform. Instead of having these issues fixed, they seem like they want to see our reactions to them for their next BIG project, otherwise they would listen to their users and put out hot fixes, like their users have asked for, for these “bugs”! So so frustrating when all we want to do is play the sim like it was meant to be, close to real like flying and without issues life this. SMH :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s been reported this will be fixed in a future update, maybe even SU13 in August.

Fix the White Dot AND White Boxes for PC and XBOX with a proper toggle and or transparency slider and I will buy MFS 2024.

1 Like

Fix the white dot.
Fixez le point blanc
Arreglen el punto blanco
Fixieren Sie den weißen Punkt

5 Likes

Yes it has been reported… And like the other bugs that were going to be worked on or fixed MOST, like the in game ATC, have not been fixed in over two years! So keep holding your breath and let me know how that turns out :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah, the request to remove this useless white dot appeared in 2021. Over 220 votes and still no solution.

1 Like

Signing my name to the list of users with the White Box issue in any aircraft with a PFD/MFD/ECAM/EICAS display. It’s exponentially apparent when using TrackIR as your head is moving about and is more likely to glance at the displays. Hope this gets resolved with a future update as many have alluded to!

I didn’t get this white dot ever on Xbox prior to the AAU2 update, using the Xbox controller or not. It’s literally only started since AAU2 for me personally

1 Like