Honeycomb Bravo LED lights now working

For everyone having to manually run afcbridge…

In your \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache folder, there should be a file called exe.xml. If not, create one. (This is the folder that has UserCfg.opt, manualcache.ccc.)

Inside this file should be something like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="SimConnect" version="1,0">
  <Descr>Auto launch external applications on MSFS start</Descr>
  <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
  <Disabled>False</Disabled>
  <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
  <Launch.Addon>
    <Name>AFCBridge</Name>
    <Disabled>False</Disabled>
    <Path>C:\full\path\to\where\you\put\AFC_Bridge.exe</Path>  <!--------------LOOK HERE----------------------->
   </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

Make sure that path is correct

4 Likes

I can’t get the master warning or master caution lights to work

1 Like

Hi,

unfortunately, we cannot interact with everything as there is only so many variables available to read out. If that changes in the future, we will expand functionality.

Greets,
Ben

This just a comment but the acceleration bug is very random for me, I can fly say the 172 and its 10s and 1000s, then immediately after the next flight is 1s and 100 so go figure.

1 Like

It’s not random; directly related to an assigned switch turn on

For me also it can differ between flights. Normally the regular 10 degree bug is in place in my C172 (steam gauge version), but sometimes when starting a new flight, it will have the normal 1 degree steps when turning the knob on the Bravo

2 Likes

Witch switch?

The dial knob to turn. Next to AP button

What assigned switch? Please.

Check out my post below on how to find the switch causing the problem

This post shows you how I avoided the problem allowing me full functionality with both the Bravo and Alpha

so my lights are all working except the gear lights… should they work with the AFC Bridge? I use the latest version 2.1.0

Mine certainly do but I have no idea why yours are not.

I think the gear lights only work when the aircraft you are flying has retractable wheels.

ok thanks, at least it confirms that it basically should work. Maybe a broken device. But given the time it took to be delivered I’ll just live with it…

seem’s obvious yes. I tried on the CJ4 and TBM930

I hope the TBM worked because it has landing gear and that was the only reason I could think was the problem.

Hi guys,

there is now also an application available which lets you drive the LEDs manually should you wonder if they might be broken. Grab it from here.

Greets,
Ben

thanks that’s actually the link the aerosoft support just mailed me in answer to my support request! I’ll check this evening

They’re not “all” working, there is still no support for master caution and master warning, and I think a couple of the other as well. X-plane has no problem driving these when u get a warning or caution or both .

device is broken. I tested with the app, the gear lights don’t work. All the others are fine… Well, gotta live with it