LOD problems - Trees & Water

Not sure why you are surprised? this was since release, the LOD fader in Msfs tied with the texture and Bing photogrammetry simultaneously
Ground texture - Low resolution - Internet incorrect Bandwidth

Some people used to increase LOD from CFG
PSA: LOD Slider Can Be Increased Past 200 - Dramatically Improves Photogrammatery

2 Likes

As expected :slight_smile:

those are not photogrammetry objects you expert, but autogen.

Apples and oranges…

Failed again as expected

1 Like

Dude you are high stop posting your good sim shows. It might be working well and looking good for you however others it is not so stop posting and ■■■■■■■ people off.

3 Likes

I don’t care about other misconfigured PC’s.

1 Like

Still trolling X-Planer?

Looks good mate. Definitely doesn’t look that good for me. I’ll try the switching server trick see if that does the trick lol

:joy::joy: go up too 30.000ft and make a screenshot, and then over vienna 5.000ft pls!

1 Like

I’m not your personal photograph and not a game supporter. Do it yourself and provide pics.

You showed zero knowledge, again. Try KLAX 4K . Waiting for screenshot

i did. Look abov3. Max details, nothing misconfigured troll

You wont fool anyone here :grinning:

1 Like

That’s not 4k what you have shown. That’s Duke Nukem :smiley:

You posted this before latest update, the main topic said it look worst then before, and it’s not, same as before. “How to get rid of these ugly triangles?

1 Like

Bedtime. Enjoy the Sim and have fun.

9 Likes

That was a cropped part of 4K image if you cant comprehend.

I dont know why you still lie to people and argue. It is how it is.

I am more than satisfied, todays PCs cant handle better object LoD

1 Like

Bro… not at all what I said.

Try an airliner above 5,000 feet. All of our sims look like this at 1,000 feet.

Just look at his posts. He is a public defender of FS2020 . His first post was x-plane hate :smiley: Like if anyone cares. Dont bother arguing with him.

1 Like

Please be objective, I’m so confused right now lol I’m in MSFS, show an image example of something that you think is looking worse (give us an specific location and time of day) and I will check if mine is the same.

2 Likes

Its ok to share opinion, I like something , you dont care about that , you care about something else. Thats ok.

But ENFORCING your own opinions is not OK.

huh??? Not even sure I know what you’re trying to say. The sim looks just as bad as it did last week after the patch.

Think you’re asking why I used the word worse when it was like this before the patch.

Let me clarify – it is happening much more often, to me, in the last 2 weeks when I didn’t notice the terrible LOD levels or terrible photogrammetry during launch.

I feel like Asobo has changed something and the problem is worse.

1 Like