Official Discussion: November 4th, 2021 Development Update

Check out the latest Development Update here:

Please use this thread for feedback and discussion. Thank you!

2 Likes

Will continue to post this question

Can we please get an honest answer from the Asobo/MS team on the WASM coding issues that are currently keeping Just Flight’s Arrows off the Xbox in addition to causing the door bug on the FI Spitfire?

Is working with these developers a priority and how many other developers can’t bring their products over due to this? FI has stated they won’t even consider bringing the P-38 to the marketplace/Xbox until these issues are resolved. As Xbox users can we no longer expect more complex and quality aircraft in the sim?

8 Likes

We are five days in to November - how can they not have a confirmed date of SU7?

2 Likes

It’s a very valid question mate but unfortunately I don’t expect you’ll ever get an answer. It frustrates me too.

They are also trying to release Reno DLC around same time. It must be interesting time in Asobo 
 I feel real sorry for the devs there. As entertaining as it can be to see crazy deadlines get busted, its not the devs that set those. Imagine if the topgon movie was in the mix!!

3 Likes

It also might be useful to start breaking out Xbox and PC aircraft in Third Party update section. Since showing just what’s on the marketplace is misleading to Xbox users.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to re-set the servers after the next update.

Removed “Bring back weekly activities.” that had been listed as coming back in SU7. Lol! NICE Asobo. Thank you for that. Thanks for removing something Xbox players haven’t had since SU5 aka Xbox launch that’s tied to two achievements. Something that should just be in the sim.

Still no mention of fixing the My Way Achievement. No mention of fixing Bush Planes.

Bravo.

1 Like

Is it not the 18th?

6 Likes

I see Just Flight airplanes are now on Marketplace. Which one you recommend? Arrow or Turbo Arrow?
Thanks.

Why is bush trips not saving your progress on PC, not on the bug list?
If they want us to fly them that is.

3 Likes

I’m hoping (a silly thing to do, probably) that it can’t be long until the Arrows are available on Xbox. Them showing on the PC marketplace finally surely has to be a positive step. But saying that, The CRJ is meant to be coming to Xbox and that’s been on the marketplace for an age.

To echo the sentiment and the question asked earlier, please can we have an honest answer about the progress of this custom code issue.

I was excited to see Edinburgh airport released on the Marketplace until I realised it was PC only.

They project to release SU7 without beta testing 
 catastrophic future .

6 Likes

The Roadmap still needs updating, for too long it’s shown past months, a roadmap is supposed to show the upcoming information.

3 Likes

Maybe the lack of detail for release dates and other info is because it is the same development update since Sept. 23.

Is there not a more current version available?

1 Like

Well that’s not entirely true - there is pre-release testing ongoing right now

1 Like

Considering that SU7 is supposedly the last update this year, it’s disappointing to see that VR isn’t progressing once again.

2 Likes

That’s since been cancelled according to beta testers on the inside who shared a Private Message to them
!

1 Like