Sim Update V (1.18.13.0) Bug Megathread

If I move camera view up & down in 3rd person view ,there is cloud flickering at times. of the edges of the clouds Blinking clouds after patch 5
The “blinking cloud after patch” is nearest I could find,but they aren’t really blinking,its just the outline of clouds having a little drag effect on it.Only moving camera up & down the outlines have this distortion/delay spread/delay flicker on them.Its not like the whole clouds flicker.

its hard to capture though in a screenshot but here its slightly visible at the edges of cloud
My setup:
ntel(R) Core™ i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Ram 16,0 GB (15,8 GB available)
Nvidea Geforce RTX 2060
1920x1080 Ghz screen

Just completed the flight for the steam achievement “frequent Flyer miles”
But didn’t get the achievement after the session had ended
" Fly from LFBD airport near Asobo Studio to KSEA airport near Microsoft HQ."
I did let auto pilot handle most of the flight as I wanted to go for the "look ma,no hands " “Utilize autopilot for a total of 600 miles.” in one go.didn’t get either.

Also letting the plane land on auto pilot is not a good idea;Often the plane lands next to the runway & with the boeing it didn’t do the flaps ,nor the landing wheels during the whole descend.
So I had to reload the save just before the landing,but it appeared like all the IFR progress was wiped & the plane started to ascend to 240ft again ,stating that I had to do 3000+Nm distance,while I clearly was next to the Seattle airport,ready to descend for my destination.
I had the feeling the IFR plan & the pins on the map didn’t match with the instructions I was getting either.

Here you can clearly see how the ifr marks say a certain altitude,while ATC instructs to do something completely different.Even though I’m near my destination & should indeed be ready to land as the marks suggest.
Apparently I haven’t been the only one who hasn’t received the “frequent flyer miles” achievement after completing it;