Thank You for not Abandoning Flight Sim 2020

I’m thrilled the devs are working on a patch for the fixes. Cheers for not giving up on the PC Community.

11 Likes

Nope I can’t find it

Does anyone know where the fingers down throat emoji is?

Joking of course, I absolutely love this sim warts and all :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How about an install fix. Just bought it and still trying to get it to install. Most software you hit install and you up and running in no time. You did not need to go to IT school and learn programming.

Thank you. :smiley:

PACO572

1 Like

It blew the other sims out of the sky much better before SU5; now at times this thing just blows…

2 Likes

Ok… so THIS is not negative?

Just so I know, when exactly will it be considered OK to give critical feedback in hope that the studio will read and take back to their drawing board?

Is it one year? I guess not.

Will it be 2 years? I guess we have to wait and see.

This simulator is still not in the form it should have been for release. And no, it doesn’t blow all other sims out of the water. It might blow other sines out of the water in terms of VFR flight. But certainly not as a complete flight sim.

5 Likes

A lot of us often get upset and over do it when our only toy gets broken. But I have always had the faith that it will get fixed!

I know that Microsoft and Asobo are doing their best and sometimes mistakes, bugs, error will occur.

I did IT for a living for a very long time and fully understand how upper management will always stick to deadlines even if the developers tell them that it isn’t yet ready for primetime.

But overall the Flight Simulator is a marvel of software engineering!

6 Likes

It’ll be back

1 Like

I think after DX12 gets released the following updates will be more stable.

Right now is a period of change because of Xbox release deadlines and big changes to the engine for better threading and memory use and GPU optimization.

Once these big changes are done things will be getting more stable.

1 Like

All discussion concerning the upcoming hotfix should go here:

Closing this as a duplicate thread.