To Beaver or not to Beaver... that is the question

Post removed by poster.

2 Likes

If anybody else was making a Beaver that seemed likely to release before MilViz finishes theirs, you might sort of have a point, albeit one made in a very rude fashion.

But nobody is so you don’t.

1 Like

that is true! my post was a fault.

There is currently a freeware beaver in the works that there was a forum post on here awhile back, I’m not sure if I would be able to find it, however it looked really good but the dev was working on other payware projects.

yep, and i decided to give way to Milviz, no point to fight Goliath if your not David :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Never thought of us as Goliath…

2 Likes

when you’r alone in your room, and your trying to make your first plane, i was definetely no David either :smiley:

1 Like

We all start somewhere…

1 Like

WIP. some stuff going in….

15 Likes

No David, but still a hero. A pioneer. Been there my friend… 27 years ago!

1 Like

Love the looks of the worn-out cockpit. I cannot imagine this airplane with steam gauges with a brand new shinning cockpit… unless it is a turbine conversion after a complete engine/cabin overhaul with a glass cockpit.

1 Like

We will be doing the TBeaver but it will have the same layout… (with two new gauges for the PT6A)… we’re not doing the Viking conversions…

3 Likes

can’t wait to be in my beaver in VR ! i can smell the oil :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Castor oil ?
:rofl:

Would you guys be nervous tryna land this bad boy on water? 🧐

BEa-VER-y excited for this release! #dadjokes #sorrynotsorry

✈WE’RE LOOKING FOR SIM TESTERS!🤩

In case you didn’t see our last post: If you’re a DHC-2 Beaver, or 310 pilot and want to help us test our aircraft to create the most heavenly sim experience out there, please email oisin@milviz.com.

Cheers gang!

#msfs #pilot #flightsimulation

14 Likes

Have you guys found a way around the default floatplane skidding-on-concrete water physics? Super excited if this thing can plow and get on the step.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no.

1 Like

Bummer. I appreciate the answer — still super excited for the release, will cross my fingers for float behavior improvements in the base game in the future.

A radial Beaver? The answer is always, “Yes!”

2 Likes

i have already piloted a canoe if it can helps :crazy_face:

3 Likes