To Beaver or not to Beaver... that is the question

It is coooming!! sweet! Day one purchase.

2 Likes

Exciting!

My DHC2 simpit is nearly done, just need this release! :crossed_fingers:

LMK if you need beta testers… :bug: :canada: :small_airplane:

11 Likes

Could everyone please start upvoting this topic. We REALLY need better water physics sooner than later… Thanks!

4 Likes

Nice!

That looks great!

That’s amazing. What do you use for those gauges?

that’s software I’ve been writing - https://github.com/patricksurry/g3 - check this live demo. it subscribes to simvars via an updated pysimconnect I wrote which is more efficient for watching many variables with a single call

5 Likes

Oh boy so you really went above and beyond. Looks great!

1 Like

not leaving the house for two years will do that :man_shrugging: :joy:

3 Likes

Has anyone seen a good picture of the switch panel below the nav instruments for the Milviz beaver? The one is the manual is pretty fuzzy, trying to confirm layout.

1 Like

“Beaver Update?”
Its looking reaaaaaal slick during sunsets. We’re working HARD to get the Beaver to you guys ASAP for your own sunset photo-ops :grin::v:

What is your favorite time of day to fly?:city_sunrise::night_with_stars:

9 Likes

They both had their advantages, but if I use real time, having to work for a living really cuts into my day flying hours.

2 Likes

Favorite time to fly? The day the Beaver is released! Hope that is real soon now. :blush:

3 Likes

Early dusk. That’s the best time to fly. Landing before darkness falls. Get me my Beaver. :wink:

1 Like

Sunrise and Sunset

Yeah, what’s up with that?? Employers should totally understand we need some time for daylight flying time!

1 Like

Eh, a lot of the work I do involves sim flying in some capacity so I can’t really complain too much :wink:

2 Likes

Well, you’re luckier than the rest of us! :smiley:

1 Like

Its coming! Thank you for your patience & understanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

still looking for testers?

Are you a RL Beaver pilot?

You guys have probably already thought of this, but have you tried reaching out in the DHC-2 DeHavilland Beaver group on Facebook? Chocked full of pilots, would think at least one would have a copy of MSFS.