Bad warp effect with Radeon RX 6700XT

I’m in the same boat. I just got an Oculus Quest 2, and was super excited to try this in FS2020. I’m also running on the 6700XT wit a Ryzen 9 5900x. The first time I tried to use it, I was quite disappointed. The first thing you notice is as soon as you enter VR mode in the sim, the gray grid behind the menu starts shaking and wobbling all over the place. Where the lines should be drawn straight, they’ll sometimes flash all crooked and squiggly for a few frames. This scrambling effect persists all the way into the actual simulation - basically making things unplayable.

I tried going back to 12.5.2, but that still looked pretty bad. I saw 21.2.3 mentioned, perhaps I’ll try that one next.

I did notice that reducing the render scale within the sim down to its lowest helped a bit, but even at that scale I’m still seeing problems (and the sim looks like a potato).

Apparently many people are having this problem: check out this link: Quest2: picture flickering and shaking even in main menu (this one has a youtube video which shows the exact problem I see in flight)

This seems to be describing the same problem, and seems like it’s specific to AMD cards: Oculus Rift: Strange wobbling already in menu

Another post with this problem exactly: Wobbling with Radeon RX 6XXX graphics cards

This doesn’t look like the exact same problem, but they’ve suggested using virtual desktop.(Quest 2 stuttering and tearing/flickering - #51 by ashmanmedia) Has anyone tried that?

More potentially AMD related issues here: VR with AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and AMD Ryzen 9 5900X and Oculus Quest 2 over Oculus Link