Dearth of genuinely appealing content in Xbox marketplace

@RemisLT
You’re of course perfectly entitled to not having any need for any specific product for any specific good reasons that are yours. However, this shouldn’t prevent others who want a Reality XP product for whatever specific good reasons that are theirs to having it.

Of course if you’re limiting your knowledge of Reality XP to the notion of a vendor producing a single add-on which doesn’t fit your needs, it won’t help much understanding what I’ve written above. If on top of that you’re reducing your knowledge of the product to hearsay, it won’t help either (yes the database can be updated and it is easy, but not free either).

I won’t argue the value of a product or the need of a product with you because this is not the point of my post above either. I won’t argue either that regardless of your need of a vendor product, this doesn’t prevent you from making the difference between 1 product and 1 vendor ability to make products. I won’t argue this because I believe you mentioned it better than me in the past:

Regardless of your appreciation of a specific vendor product, or even your lack of needs of any product from a vendor, you’re wondering why a renown vendor like JF is having problems with the market place, and this is not dissimilar a question in principles with Reality XP (and others):

3 Likes