Hi, i also got this horrible stutter/Rubberband effect in SU5 Hotfix 2, but sometimes i got rid of it. Now i found out how to reliably get rid of it:
- Start my VR session → Judder/Stutter/Rubberband effect
- decrease my Render Scale in Game to only 30%! → still stutter! (i can stay now in the Graphics options)
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del (your VR Headset gets black) and immediately after it gets black, press ESC
- Now the stuttering is gone! For 30% Render Scale. (look at the cockpit when moving your head from left to right, so you can see stutter even when in the menu).
If your Mouse Cursor gets unusable or invisible, press the Windows Button and use the Mouse in the WMR Overlay. Then Pressing Windows Button should make it reappear.
- Now i can increase the Render Scale (i am still in the menu) to about 75% with Repro On (i have mostly High and Ultra Settings). And still it is free of stutter!! (here you can try out how much Render Scale is possible with your Hardware, until the Repro does not work anymore)!!
Ok, hope this helps many VR People!!! But i have to do this after starting each flight.
Ryzen 5800x (recently found out that my Windows Energy Saving was set, now the Game loads 2x faster! Should Help in Game also.)
RTX3070Ti, Resizable Bar activated
CPU SMT off (increases Frame Rate a bit)
HP Reverb G2, WMR OXR 100% Resolution, mostly Motion Reprojections set to Always Enabled (or to deactivated, for a higher ingame Render Scale e.g. for A320 Flights).
The trick should work for Repro On and off.
If you have less capable Hardware, just reduce the OXR Resolution. If you have better, i would recommend OXR 125%.