4 Season Pack - Multi Season - Available on PC and Xbox [Archive 1]

What about palm trees in Okinawa and the other Ryukyu Islands :slight_smile:

Aren’t there any in those areas?

Saluté,

I´ve noticed some strange flickering reflections from Trees/Woods around 2-3 miles around me. They are even more prominent during dusk and dawn light conditions.

Any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

That flickering was introduced by sim update 5. Now tree have different quality at certain distances. Only trees near you have full resolution. The furthest trees have lower resolution and that’s why they flicker.

Setting terrain lod to 300 or 400 and setting trees to ultra might help.

Not sure if posting static screenshots would help to show flickering.

1 Like

Ahh,ok.that makes sense.

But my terrain lod is already set to 300 and the trees to ultra.

Looks like I have to put your seasons pack aside till you find a workaround for this issue.

Three amazing flights and counting in the northern hemisphere today. I can’t get enough of this add on!!!

3 Likes

That happens with all trees in default too. You’ll still get that with or without season mod. There won’t be a solution. That’s the way it is.

2 Likes

I honestly haven’t checked but I’ll start the sim now and go there :slight_smile:

I just flew over Okinawa and there are indeed palm trees :slight_smile: I’m flying over Kauai now and it looks absolutely amazing :smiley: Are you going to be updating the rest of the Hawaiian islands as well? I need my Jurassic Park fix and it as filmed on Kauai and Maui :slight_smile:

1 Like

Big difference then before :slight_smile:
Yes, Maui is almost done. It turns out there are couple of Bamboo Forests in Maui so I am adding those too. I will have all Hawaii islands done like Kauai.

1 Like

Hi Bijan - just wondering, as I’m now moved over to using the ‘All Summer Everywhere’ pack (which is a separate purchase to 4-Seasons) are you going to keep that one updated, too?

1 Like

Not really,sorry. This flickering is gone If I deactivate your mod. I´ve tested it multiple times.

The flickering doesn’t happen on my end and I use the mod all the time.

1 Like

Sorry but that’s not true. Its known issue confirmed by Asobo.
In some areas you see it more than others, depending on amount and type of trees.

Here are a few reports after SU5 update:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/new-user-pulsing-flickering-issue/416071/7

There are tons of other reports all over.

Anyway. This is not a support forum as mentioned by moderators.

2 Likes

Hi… Yes that will get updated too. You can still use 3d model folder with summer only season.

2 Likes

None for me either. All good on my system.

Ok, I purchased your incredible mode few hours ago and flew in autumn in few countries (Switzerland, Hungary, British Columbia) and the results are incredible!

Just a question about Stewart, British Columbia.
There, all the trees surrounding the airport but also in the mountains have been replaced by small bushes.

In the deluxe version of fs2020, Stewart airport scenery is implemented and Google pictures from the real airort confirm the presence of conifer trees all around.

However in Vancover Island, where i also flew in the sim, those type of trees were present.

Is it possible to rectify the changes made in Stewart area?

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.
Based on the map here which is used by Asobo it says it’s a Tundra ecosystem: https://ecoregions.appspot.com/
But I checked Google and I see the website got it wrong. So you are right. So I will change it to pine trees in next update.
For further support please contact my email directly at bijanstudiola@gmail.com
Thank you again.

3 Likes

I have indeed the same sparkle on Sylvester pines in France in the Gironde and Landes department since update 6.04

1. Is this mod have sakura petals in japan when spring come? Please show your most beautiful picture of it haha
  2. is this mod for sale in game marketplace?

There are sakura trees in Japan in Spring, but the petals aren’t flying all over the place lol You can only see them with the Spring N mod installed, also.

1 Like