Quality Of Life features wishlist

Hello,
I know that this is a post from a long time ago, but I wanted to move this out of Wishlist into General Discussion, as we can only have one request per topic in order to avoid splitting people’s votes.
Many topics have been created to address the issues you brought up in this thread, and I have included links to every thread I’m aware of for you to vote on.

• option to delete flights in the profile logbook

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/pilot-logbook-entry-deletion/203103

• setting to not go into menu automatically after the end of a flight (when switching off avionics)
  • setting to select the external view sound volume seperat
  • feature to check weather (in the weather window) during the flight (when in live mode)

• feature to check weather (in the weather window) of destination during the flight (when in live mode)

• option to use a simpler, much more subtle ATC window (too much graphics right now)

• ATC should know any height restrictions during IFR arrival/approach earlier (right now: “…descending to XXXXft”, later “…climb to XXXXft…”)

• ATC should give clearance to next FL earlier (if traffic makes it possible), so the climb/descent wouldn’t be interrupted

• ATC should give more variety in voices (other planes / controllers)
  • marker sounds in the cockpit are to quiet

• display of estimated fuel needed (according to the chosen aircraft and load) during flight planning

• option to not only choose, but to save custom call signs, flight numbers, etc. per plane
  • option to save/keep chosen livery per plane
4 Likes