MSFS: Live Dev Q/A January 26th Discussion

Also saying that DLSS is coming, with big performance gains at high res ! Sim update 10 or 11. Really hope this helps with VR.

Some great announcements so far

4 Likes

Also excited for DLSS - provided it works with VR. It is supported but I don’t know of a whole lot of VR software that actually uses it.

2 Likes

Jörg just said they have never heard of broken Achievements. My jaw literally dropped.

18 Likes

Well, I looked in the bugs forums but could only find one topic from last year October that had 4 likes. So maybe it’s not reported in the right place.

I wonder how many have sent Zendesk reports

That’s not correct. There are multiple threads about broken Achievements. Several of which are labeled “bug logged” or were “closed for review,”

My Way Achievement Does Not Unlock

My Way Achievement Tips

Will the Achievements Mess Ever be Fixed

Greased Achievement Tips

World Traveler Achievement Not Tracking

No Achievement for Nevada Bush Trip

Achievement Status a Little More Info

Achievement Issues Many Not Unlocking

Achievements in This Sim are Completely Broken

Bush Trip Not Tracking Achievement

My Way Achievement Not Working

Saddle Sore Achievement Not Unlocking

Pategonia Bush Trip No Achievement

Steam Achievements Never Register

A Bunch of Achievements Are Glitched

Are There Any Plans To Fix Broken Achievments

Comprehensive List of Bugs and Workarounds

No Achievements Are Working

@Jummivana The topic of glitched Achievements came up during the Q/A. Jorg said he hadn’t heard of the issue. Is there anything we can do to gather information for you to pass to the team to get this looked at and fixed? There are many glitched Achievements.

8 Likes

there ya go, everything said in there should; be taken with a ton of salt.
its easy to tlak nice , blah blah . but doing it, thats the point.

They’re maybe too scattered around then, or in other (offtopic) threads. I think what would work best is one big thread and have everyone who has issues vote on that. That way it will float to the top of the list

I missed most of the Q&A - the only major thing I heard 1st hand was upcoming DLSS support, then heard 2nd hand about Iberia being WU8, and something about new airflow?

I missed the Q/A. Can someone give a “cliff note” version? Any talk of Xbox related issues\fixes?

What was said about new xbox aircraft

This was huge! I really recommend everyone interested to watch this section of the Q&A. Seb did a great presentation of lot of stuff like prop wash, wake turbulence, feathering etc. Really impressive things, that I’m looking forward to! They will implement these improvements over the coming sim updates and it will be available for 3rd party devs too!

[OFFICIAL] Live Dev Q&A - Twitch (starts about 28:38)

8 Likes

Can be more 6months to get the DC6 flying on Xbox… they have to open xbox system for more external code.

World update 8: Spain & Portugal

5 Likes

Sim update 8 includes a marketplace improvement “Marketplace 2.0” :smiley:

2 Likes

Its all good and well updating the marketplace oh wait for what 10 new items to added each Thursday evenness for us xbox users

Achievements is NOT broken! Move on lol

2 Likes

The airflow and prop feathering presentation was really impressive. I’m just curious to know if they will affect people we fly with in multiplayer.

Did they say anything about helicopters?

I wonder if the delay with the DC-6 means other planes coming to Xbox will be delayed as well. Curious…